Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

I wonder what will come next. keep em coming!!

guitan11 responds:

sure thing

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

woah nice

most of the battles seemed a little "slow" but it was really epic
also somehow i keep getting the mindchamber ending =/

as for the medals/ alternative scenes .. c-c-combobreaker doesnt seem to work (unless spamming the c buton isnt the key here)

the erotic scene was hilarious *cough*doubleclicksera'sbuttoninthech aracterinfomenu*cough* (hey ya gotta do SOME effort to get to it right) =P

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

Shweet

I love this animation, the animation looks slick, cool that you can interact vith the scenes sometimes.
The story hints towards Hellsing and the conversation between Rex and Hellami made me think of Samurai Champloo ( the close up shots and the bgm)

The voice acting was ok ( altho you might check the mics) but you need to fix the editing of the conversations. There were some silences that should't have been there (like George reacting to Rex's complaints).

I like where this seems to go and i cant wait to see more of this.

SABISHII SABISHII

to all people who dont understand

The cat was killed by nazi´s or neo-nazi´s who wanted to torment her to get her out of their country. Thats why they killed the cat and beat up the girl and celebrated it. Thats also the reason why they send the picture. The reason this animation doesnt need more information is because the picture of the "party" tells us exactly what happened. Also the nazi marking on the wall later on tells us alot.
The ending is the girl comitting suicide.

To the author: The animation was ok. The story is pretty sad and im afraid that its not pure fantasy. I do say the ending could have been more dramatic. The music was a good addition.

Voyager (with subs) Voyager (with subs)

yep

humans are retards

nice animation, lol "alien" language
nice one!

Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

O MY GOD

god.... there is a fuckload of morons on NG
nice way to get 4.5/5 for just a single image

Micwizard Micwizard

awesome

it was a really awsomeanimation.. butttt
cuz of the epic amout of effects and the speed of the animation it was sometimes very hard to see what the heck happens.
not that that is a bad thing by default but t can be annoying.

lol @ weapon in the end scene.

Azumanga - Bonklers! Azumanga - Bonklers!

wooo

yay @ azumanga daoih op
=w=
shweet animation .. it did right to the anime and manga

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

lol

its really funny and
the end is like .. really touching
xD @ final 2 images and music
thats from azumanga daioh right?

Queers of War Queers of War

ugh

im really sick and tired of all the dick / fag jokes