Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

I wonder what will come next. keep em coming!!

guitan11 responds:

sure thing

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

woah nice

most of the battles seemed a little "slow" but it was really epic
also somehow i keep getting the mindchamber ending =/

as for the medals/ alternative scenes .. c-c-combobreaker doesnt seem to work (unless spamming the c buton isnt the key here)

the erotic scene was hilarious *cough*doubleclicksera'sbuttoninthech aracterinfomenu*cough* (hey ya gotta do SOME effort to get to it right) =P

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

Shweet

I love this animation, the animation looks slick, cool that you can interact vith the scenes sometimes.
The story hints towards Hellsing and the conversation between Rex and Hellami made me think of Samurai Champloo ( the close up shots and the bgm)

The voice acting was ok ( altho you might check the mics) but you need to fix the editing of the conversations. There were some silences that should't have been there (like George reacting to Rex's complaints).

I like where this seems to go and i cant wait to see more of this.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

I absolutely adore this game.
first , the gameplay, it is so much nicer to be able to navigate through levels in a platformer kind of way as instead having a single screen staring at you for the duration of a level. Secondly the level design and design overall. F C K I N love it. especially level 2 felt so cozy and ... inn ish. Also love the way the layers are used to hide objects.
the music too. it fit very nicely with the artwork and story.
and ofcourse the story, it was touching, and even though i didnt spill a tear, i did feel very moved.
Many kudo's and ofcourse 5/5 10/10

Rock 'N' Load Rock 'N' Load

Cool

I liked the game but you seriously need to do something about the priorities of the holming bullets.

Insectonator Insectonator

Lol

Nuke+Lightning= Armageddon

nice lil time waster. i like the fact that you can choose the kind of game you want to play youself. Altho at some point they take TOO much time.

Whiplash Whiplash

It has got a rather trancy feel to it but it works neatly in this work. Nice.
Maybe some bassier bass but thats something i prefer.
Keep up the good stuff!

Rainy Day Gamer Rainy Day Gamer

Nice .. i like it. Although it sounds a bit .. empty.
The only thing i dont like is the end (from 1:26 onward) it breaks too much with the style of the rest of the track.

Keep up the good work!

My Quiet Place (Updated) My Quiet Place (Updated)

Oh YEAH

=O it sounds like something you'd hear in metroid...
i freaking love it